Saturday, April 28, 2012

France Tour 2012 - C'est dans la boîte!

Well folks, that's a wrap for the France Tour 2012.

No doubt you've been hearing endless stories, i'm certain the memories will last a very long time. I'm still telling my friends and family about it, such is the experience I had!

We can all be truly proud of ourselves - the desire to learn more, to make the most of every day and to meet people from all over the world was impressive to see. It takes a calendar year to plan and implement a France Tour, I feel every single effort mate has been well worth it and thoroughly compensated.

Rather than provide a summary, i'll upload some more photos, they speak volumes.

Good luck to all of us as the transition back to school begins! I know for one that my days and classes will be punctuated and enhanced by the Tour, it's highly satisfying to know that such an experience has been lived and that we'll talk about it until, well, at least 2014.

Thanks for reading the blog - it's not easy to always update and most of the time I found myself writing at 11:30 at night at the end of another action packed day! With over 4000 hits in 3 weeks, I knew people were reading so that spurred me on!

We'll see you all at the movie night - date TBA!

À plus....

Shawn Kasbergen


















No comments:

Post a Comment